Welcome at FleamarkAd. We appreciate that you have decided to use our online service.
The protection of your privacy and personal data when using our service is our highest priority. We strictly obey the privacy laws. We collect personal data only where technically required. The following paragraphs will explain how we make sure to guarantee your privacy and to what extend personal data is used and for what purpose.
No disclosure of personal data
We do not disclose your personal data, including address and email to any third party. Excluded are only our service partners that are required to run the service. In this case we obey the rules of the German data protection laws ("Bundesdatenschutzgesetz").
Disclosure, correction, blocking and deletion of data
Due to the German data protection laws ("Bundesdatenschutzgesetz") you have the right to request the disclosure, correction, blockage or deletion of your stored data. If deletion is against legal obligations due to a retention period based on tax laws, contract laws etc., data will be blocked instead. Please contact us via email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
External links and third-party content
The content of our service was selected with caution. However, we do not guarantee completeness or currentness. We are only responsible for our own content, not for content created by third-parties, e.g. users of this service. For further reading you can find multiple links to third-parties on this website. There is no obligation to prove or monitor this third-party content from our side. If we become aware of illegal content on any external website we will prove and in case remove the links immediately. If you are aware of any external links from our service to any illegal content please feel free to contact us at email@example.com.
Anonymous data handling (if applicable)
We only process and store information in our web server log files or in external programs that are submitted by your web browser. These information can be operating system, browser type/version, name of your Internet service provider, timestamp of the server request, website you came from (referral URL), and pages you click through from our services. This data is not tight to any user, that means you stay anonymous. We do not combine this data with other data sources. To store this data we use external services like Google Analytics.
Cookies (if applicable)
Our Online-Portal is using so-called Cookies to create and present content. Cookies help us to generate content efficient, user friendly and save. Cookies are small text files that are generated by your browser and stored on your computer. Most of the Cookies we are using are so-called "Session-Cookies". Those will be delete automatically after you have left our services. Cookies are harmless to your system.
By using FleamarkAd you declare as follows
(1) I agree that Robert Bäthe, Olaf Meyer, Michael Schmidt GbR is collecting my personal data to use it according the existing data protection laws for processing, usage and transmission to third-parties. This also applies when it is unclear if a valid contract exists.
(1) I agree that Robert Bäthe, Olaf Meyer, Michael Schmidt GbR is collecting my personal data for their own marketing purpose (newsletter, coupons, advertisement, etc.). As well as for the purpose of quality assurance and improvement of the service. This also applies in case of contact through email, phone or any other way. In case of contact through a third-party a separate approval will be requested first.
(3) As long as the transmission of my data to third-parties is not prohibited due to laws, especially the German data protection law ("Bundesdatenschutzgesetz" - BDGS) or tele media law ("Telemediengesetz" - TMG), I agree that FleamarkAd, if necessary, is passing on my data on request by law enforcement agencies or prosecution authorities to prevent crimes and protect public safety.
(4) I agree that my name and address is passed on to third-party as long as it is required to warrant interest of this third party according to § 28 Abs. 3 BDSG.
(5) The above agreement to process and use your data can be withdrawn anytime in the future. Additionally you have the right to request disclosure, correction, blocking and deletion of your stored data.